We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using C# and ASP .Net with focus on both Front end and Back end. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
• Implement project applications according to specifications
• Closely work with Teach lead in technical estimations, update design and functional documents like SRS, HLD, LLD and Design Charter documents
• Identify and troubleshoot issues as needed and provide recommendations to teams
• Perform peer code review and suggest improvements or alternate approaches when appropriate
• Follow established coding standards, study and suggest improvements to enhance those standards
• Work closely with Tech lead to ensure project timeline is met.
• Eagerness to learn and be guided, as well as excited to contribute independently
• Ability to juggle multiple projects
• Keep up to date on new technologies.
• Regular and reliable attendance in the office is required.
• Knowledge on SDLC and have worked using Waterfall and Agile methodologies
• Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design.
• Ability to develop/test as per specifications provided by Tech lead with best practices.
• Hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies, specifically: .NET/Core, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework / Entity Framework Core, SQL Server, Mongo DB, JSON/XML, RESTful and SOAP-based web services, Angular, HTML, Bootstrap, CSS, jQuery.
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
• Strong conceptual and analytical skills
• Evaluate and research the products and technologies
Net core”, “core .Net”, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, HTML, CSS, Angular, Bootstrap, JQuery, , C#, ASP.NET, MVC, HTML, CSS, Angular, Bootstrap, JQuery, SOAP, REST, SQL, MongoDB. “full stack dot net”